You can help build our network!
Learn from each other: Hear the lessons learned by those who are doing similar work.
Stay up to date: Receive regular updates on developments in Ontario. Be the first to know about potential opportunities of interest and events.
Affordable: There are no mandatory membership fees.
Opportunities: This is a unique opportunity to be part of shaping and growing a vibrant volunteer network.
Change Agent: Individual groups that strive to improve conditions for caregivers will be in a better position to effect change through this united network.
We are looking for the following volunteers:
- take minutes at 5 OFCAN meetings per year
- set up OTN technology
- welcome and orient new caregivers groups
- maintain a stakeholder profile database
- update stakeholder contact information
- approximate time commitment: 4 hours/week
- We need help planning our next conference.
- We would like to start a Caregiver Group Recognition project.
We are always looking for volunteers who want to join our Board of Directors. We do most of our work by email and we meet electronically, 6 times per year.