Reasons to join OFCAN
- Learn from each other: Hear the lessons learned by those who are doing similar work.
- Stay up to date: Receive regular updates on developments in Ontario. Be the first to know about potential opportunities of interest and events.
- Affordable: There are no mandatory membership fees.
- Opportunities: This is a unique opportunity to be part of shaping and growing a vibrant volunteer network.
- Change Agent: Individual groups that strive to improve conditions for caregivers will be in a better position to effect change through this united network.
ACCESS Open Minds Chatham-Kent
Cambridge Memorial Hospital
Cornwall & District Family Support Group
Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences Family Council, Whitby
Family Advisory Committee of the Addictions and Mental Health Network of Champlain
Family Advisory Council of St. Joseph’s Mental Health Care Programs London
Families for Addiction Recovery
Grand River Hospital Mental Health and Addictions Program -Family for Awareness, Change and Education (FACE), Kitchener/Waterloo
Mental Illness Caregiver Association, Ottawa
OCD Ottawa Family Support, Ottawa
Parents’ Lifelines of Eastern Ontario, Ottawa
St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton Mental Health and Addiction Program Family Advisory Council
Sunnybrook Health Science Centre, Department of Psychiatry, Patient & Family Advisory Council Toronto
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre Family Navigation Project. Toronto
The Royal Ottawa Mental Health Centre Family Advisory Council, Ottawa
Patient/Client & Family Council – Separate Non-profit Organization located at Waypoint Centre for Mental Health
OFCAN is a significant agency for change.
Liz Taylor, Founding member